There are worse yet underrated dirty habits than defaecating without flushing after using the restrooms. 1. Leaving urine traces on toilet seat: Are you trying to lubricate the toilet seat for subsequent users? The brownish pattern is indeed irritating and can threaten the health of Co-users of such restroom. The urine is a carrier, the … Continue reading 8. underrated yet disturbing toilet habits
1. Religious names enhances business hustle: Unless you are running a charity or non profit business, Isrealite group of schools won’t make more profit than a regular school name if you are dubious, lazy or probably don’t make extra efforts in your business. On the same point, Zumuratul business center may indirectly mean we only … Continue reading 7 SME misconceptions
1. Fix a budget: This is the first step if you don’t want to start the new year with a deficit. This is what is gonna guide you through your expenses and engagements. It’s gonna limit your excesses and discipline your spending culture. The joy of Christmas and New year celebrations can be overwhelming, fix … Continue reading 5 Tips to managing your Christmas festivities!
1. Do not use your date of birth as password: Seriously? Those who are tech oriented will understand your password is a unique value, same as your date of birth. You should hence never use the same value for both. Moreover, this makes it very easy for end-time hackers to get access to your accounts. … Continue reading 9 safe internet banking habits you must obeserve!
1. Current state of things: You may find it interesting to realize some residences already owe electricity bill as much as 100,000, and no!, the landlord/lady will never keep you abreast of this. In worst cases, some residences are placed and charged on commercial rates and you won’t have an idea until your first monthly … Continue reading 7 things to consider before renting an apartment
1. The blamers: These set of people are specially made! They are some special kinda saints. They blame their inability to feed their families on employers, politicians. ‘The Governor didn’t pay our arrears, do you want me to go and steal?’ So they scream at their wives and children. It was never their fault they … Continue reading 5 categories of worst performing dads
Understanding the dynamics and facts embedded in the meaning of each color may help us with our choices as we sojourn through life’s journey. Before you choose your baby’s clothes, theme color for your startup company or probably theme color for your wedding, take your time to understand these. Funny not however expedient is the … Continue reading Color and it’s physiology
1. Love-Peddlers: As for me, it’s not my issue if you love with your heart leaving your brains out, when your heart gets ripped off, wahala ti e niyen. However, love peddlers have a way of dragging their friends into same shoes as theirs. If you are a friend to a guy that washes panties … Continue reading 5 types of extremist you should desist from!
Ladi Dosei Kwali (1925-1984). Born in Kwali village in Gwari, a Nothern region of Nigeria (FCT), until her death was a female potter because pottery was an indigenous female tradition in Kwali. She received numerous awards which includes: MBE: Member of the order of the British Empire (1962) Honorary degree by ABU Zaria (1977) NNOM: … Continue reading Meet Ladi Dosei Kwali: the woman whose portrait is on N20 note.
Speed kills! https://youtu.be/pBqNZrUShJ8